We are Available to Help
Please fill out the form below.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you’d prefer to call, we can be reached at 416-613-8570
After we receive your enquiry, we will contact you by email and phone, to:
1. Have a discovery call, allowing you to ask questions about our care and service, the process of setting up care, and pertinent costs.
2. If after the call you want to move forward, a no cost and no obligation consultation can take place in-person or by virtual means. The consultation allows our Care Manager to meet the potential client and gather important details about health history, daily routines and medications.
3. Care options can then be presented to the enquiring family.
4. If the family decides to go ahead with care, we set a start date and choose appropriate caregivers.
5. When care begins, our care manager will accompany the staff member to the first shift, introducing the staff member and client. This also ensures that both the caregiver and client family are aware of the care expectations.
6. Our Care Manager will continually follow up with the client, client family, and caregiver to ensure a high quality of care is being delivered.