ELDER CARE SERVICES
We are Guardian Home Care Toronto. We provide the best-value elderly home care services in Toronto and surrounding area. Our main elder care services are personal care and in-home nursing, including overnight elderly care. Our case managers are second to none. For in-home elderly care in Toronto, you can trust the Guardian team. Our private elder care can be delivered at home, in a retirement home, in a nursing home, and at bedside in the hospital.
If you have arrived on this page in a hurry, and would like to speak to someone immediately, please call the phone number listed above. If you have more time, we hope this page may help you decide how to move forward in your search for care.
The following is our process in setting up in-home elderly care:
1. We have a phone discussion, answering any questions you might have, and explore options for your loved one’s care.
2. We set up an in-home consultation where a care manager will meet the potential client and answer any further questions about our care.
3. During the consultation the care manager will gather health information as well as details about the potential client’s routine and preferences. A care plan is created from these details.
4. An initial schedule of care is decided (it can change with time) and a caregiver is assigned.
5. A care manager arrives at the first shift to introduce the caregiver and client.
6. Feedback is sought from both caregiver and client as to how the care is going. The care plan can be enhanced or changed as the needs of the client change.
Know that your family is safe with us.
With our elder care services:
Our caregivers are fully screened, bonded and insured to protect you
Our caregivers are covered by WSIB so that they are protected
Guardian Home Care carries full liability insurance to protect everyone
Comprehensive elderly home care for your loved one.
Guardian elder care at home delivers:
Bathing, dressing and grooming, and meal preparation
Injections and diabetes management, medication administration, and end of life care
Friendly visiting to reduce loneliness and improve mood
Know your elderly loved one is safe and cared for, while others can sleep
ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE DUTY
Hospital care for constant attention when hospital staff are too busy to help
Escorting to appointments and shopping
“I know that mom improved because of the care and support from your caregivers. Thank you.”
Know what is happening with your parent.
Our in-home elderly care services will:
Give you regular updates about your loved one
Keep you up to date
Let you know if any supplies or equipment are needed
“Thank you for the caregivers you sent to look after mom. They were gems and we could not have gotten through those last few days without their help.”
Get Help Fast
No hassle sign-up, we can do it electronically for your convenience
We can respond quickly to get the elder care you need
Personal care or nursing care can be put into place quickly when your family is experiencing crisis, we can help.
Our elder care home health can be delivered in a retirement home, in a nursing home, private duty in the hospital, or in your own home
“This has been a seamless experience from initial contact to full care”
Guardian Home Care has you Covered in More Ways Than One
Gain peace of mind and allow us to take care of the care
- With over 129,800 hours of elderly home care delivered and staffed, our experience and reliability stand tall
- Our case management and attention to detail is second to none, know you are in good hands
- We can coordinate medical equipment, purchase and installation
- We can coordinate with our physiotherapist and your pharmacy
If you are caring from afar, or have a demanding job:
- Our care is easy to begin and based on your needs
- Easy payment options
- Save time and focus on your family and other demands